We are looking for science, mathematics and engineering graduates and postgraduates to join us. You will have the opportunity to use a range of skills to create, develop and deliver solutions that truly make a difference in the world.
You will help our clients solve a variety of science and engineering problems. Projects can span a range of activities and your responsibilities will include:
- Combining domain knowledge and technical skills to understand and solve the complex challenges facing our clients.
- Using data science, analytics and a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques to interpret client data, helping them to make better-informed business decisions.
- Designing and developing custom software solutions or tools (e.g. visualisation).
- Building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating with clients and colleagues.
Our projects are exciting and rewarding and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. They can be based either on client sites or in our offices, so you will be expected to undertake regular travel, usually no more than one hour from your base office. You will be assigned to projects based on your existing skills and experience, but you will also be expected to quickly learn new domains and technologies and apply innovative thinking and transferable skills to solve new challenges.
We are looking for enthusiastic graduates and postgraduates, with a passion for problem solving, to join us. During your career with us, you will learn and develop your skills, but before you join us you should have:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in science, mathematics or engineering. We recruit scientists, mathematicians and engineers because they have the domain knowledge required to understand our clients’ industry-related challenges.
- The ability to interpret complex data using a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Software underpins many of the solutions we provide, so you need to have some programming skills. We do not expect you to be an expert, but a good grounding in one of our core languages is required: Java, Python, C, C#, C++, R, Matlab.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English. Applications should be submitted in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues from all backgrounds.
- The eagerness and capacity to quickly learn new domains and technologies.
Career Development and Training
We offer excellent prospects for your future. While we do offer traditional career paths, most staff end up shaping their own based on their aspirations, the skills they have developed and the projects they have worked on. As your career progresses, you will be able to contribute to projects in a variety of roles, from Data Scientist and Software Developer to Business Analyst and Project Manager, or any combination of these. We take personal development seriously and all staff receive an annual training allowance of 160 hours, which can be used to learn new technical and soft skills, often leading to recognised professional qualifications.
Our Culture and Benefits
We are proud of our culture, where a positive attitude, supportive colleagues and commitment to continuous learning are all valued. The wellbeing and engagement of all staff is our priority and we work in a collaborative, cooperative environment with a good work-life balance. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including a range of flexible benefits, which staff can tailor to fit their needs. We also support flexible working requests where possible.Apply Now
As a member of the Hybrid Intelligence team of Capgemini Engineering you will work on a variety of innovative and rewarding projects that make a difference. Our work is a fusion of applied mathematics, scientific computing, AI, and software engineering. We deliver ground-breaking, multi-disciplinary solutions for our R&D-driven clients tackling humanity’s generational challenges, from discovering new drug treatments to harnessing green energy.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate individuals for who they are and value the diversity they bring to the workplace.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a multicultural company of over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries.